What kind of data is collected?
- Typical server log information, including:
- URL requested on our domain
- Referring URL
- IP address (anonymized)
- Browser, language, and operating system used
- Browser cookies on our domain
- Time and date
- Typical browser information, such as URL, title, and related metadata.
- We use HTTP cookies on our domain for analytics, unique browser identifiers, and to store your preferences.
- We anonymize an IP address by zeroing the last octet (IPv4) or 80 bits (IPv6) before logging.
- We may collect non-personally identifying aggregate usage data.
- We do not collect personally identifiable information unless you provide it to us.
How long is end user data retained?
- We retain server log data for 30 days or less.
- We do not retain server log data on static assets provided for use on sites across the web.
What kind of data is shared?
- We may share non-personally identifiable information with data partners.
- Data may be shared to help deliver interest-based advertising based on browsing and sharing activity.
- We do not share personally identifiable information.
What options are supported?
- Do Not Track (DNT):
- When a supported browser’s DNT header is enabled, we disable tracking across sites where Analytics or AddToAny is used.
- NAI Consumer Opt Out:
- You can opt out of third party interest-based advertising from NAI members by using the NAI’s opt-out page.