What will you do
You will take over responsibility for the successful completion of clients´projects in one of our four service lines: Going Digital, Functional Excellence 2025, Product, Process, & Business Model Innovation, and Transformation & value. You are expected to work closely with execon´s Lead Partner and experts to build strategies, capabilities, organization and processes that are needed to deliver bottom-line sustainable results at our clients.
Our work is about coaching others to achieve success in implementing new approaches and delivering lasting outcomes. You’ll have the opportunity to manage projects and progress with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to client and internal leadership. Additionally, you’ll develop practical recommendations and contribute to team discussions on implications of analysis; identifying implementation challenges.
- Advanced academic degree (Master’s, MBA, or equivalent) in the areas of business administration, engineering, computer science, natural sciences
- 5 years professional experience at a top consultancy or in the chemical or process industries
- Fluency in English and German, both spoken and written; further languages are a plus
- Track record in project management
- Demonstrated experience in data analytics and smart technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound judgement, influencing skills and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines while preserving the discipline required to deliver qualitative outputs
- Availability to travel, also extensively